Navy Days Sales Terms and Conditions
Welcome to the Navy Days LLC (“NAVY DAYS”) website — www.navydays.com, and/or any related mobile website or microsite (collectively, the “Website”). These are the terms and conditions (“Sales Terms”) that apply when you purchase merchandise, gift cards, and/or e-gift cards from the Website. If you place an order for merchandise through the Website, then you are confirming your acceptance of, and agreement to be bound by, these Sales Terms.
For purposes of these Sales Terms, any order that matches at least one of the above situation may be referred to as an order that was placed on the Website. Since these Sales Terms are subject to modification from time to time, please review and then save a copy for your personal records prior to your placement of each order.
If you have questions in regards to these Sales Terms and/or any aspect of your order, then please contact the Navy Days Customer Service Department by email at email@example.com.
- Order and Acceptance.
- Each part of an order that you submit to NAVY DAYS constitutes an offer to make a purchase. After NAVY DAYS receives your order through the Website, you will receive an email from NAVY DAYS confirming receipt of your order. If you do not receive an email from NAVY DAYS confirming receipt of an order that you placed, then please contact the Navy Days Customer Service Department at the contact information provided above before you attempt to resubmit the same order. Please note that NAVY DAYS’ confirmation of receipt of your order does not equate to NAVY DAYS’ acceptance of your order.
- NAVY DAYS is not deemed to have accepted any part of your order until the requested item(s) has/have been shipped and NAVY DAYS has sent an email confirming shipment of that order (a “Shipment Confirmation Email”).
- If NAVY DAYS rejects your order due to an error in pricing and/or other information, then NAVY DAYS will notify you at the email address that you have provided. Once the error has been corrected, NAVY DAYS will ask you whether or not you would like to resubmit your order. If NAVY DAYS has notified you that your order has been accepted by sending you a Shipment Confirmation Email, then you will not be required to pay a price that is greater than the order total that is listed in the email. If NAVY DAYS has distributed merchandise that is different from the description of the relevant merchandise (as displayed on the Website at the time at which you placed your order), then you may request a return. For additional details, please review the Returns Policy outlined below.
- Refusing an Order
- Although it is unlikely that NAVY DAYS would refuse to accept an order, NAVY DAYS reserves the right to deny any order for any reason, including where the following situations arise:
- Error(s) in Billing, Payment, and/or Shipping Information
- Some orders cannot be processed due to erroneous information that you have provided, which includes, but is not limited to:
- Incorrect credit card or debit card number, expiration date, and/or security value.
- Other incorrect information regarding payment types.
- Incorrect billing information (e.g., when you provide billing information that is inconsistent with the billing information that your financial institution has on record).
- Insufficient or incorrect information regarding your shipping address (e.g., street address, city, state, zip or postal code, etc.).
- Suspected fraudulent information.
- Delayed Shipment or Unavailability of Merchandise
- If an item of merchandise is delayed out of the NAVY DAYS’ fulfillment center or becomes unavailable, or if there is an error on the Website pertaining to the order (e.g., an error pertaining to the price and/or description of merchandise), then NAVY DAYS may cancel the order. If this occurs, then NAVY DAYS will contact you so that you are aware of the situation.
- Reshipping of Merchandise
- NAVY DAYS’ policies do not allow merchandise to be reshipped in any way. Any order that is being shipped to a "Freight Forwarding Company" will not be accepted.
- Resale of Merchandise
- NAVY DAYS is a valuable brand and, to protect NAVY DAYS’ intellectual property rights, any suspected resale of merchandise for personal and/or business profit is strictly prohibited. NAVY DAYS will not accept any order that is deemed to possess characteristics of reselling. NAVY DAYS reserves the right to cancel any subsequent order from a customer who has been suspected of reselling.
- Previous Fraudulent Order History
- NAVY DAYS may refuse to accept any order if fraudulent activity is suspected. NAVY DAYS may refuse to process any subsequent order from a customer who has a history of placing fraudulent orders. NAVY DAYS may refuse any order that is connected with a previous credit card dispute.
- Engagement with Navy Days and Affiliates
- NAVY DAYS and its suppliers, distributors, or any other affiliates reserve the right to block from receiving marketing communications and/or the right to remove and/or unsubscribe from the Website and all related platforms any email address, phone number, and/or mailing address that is associated with a customer who has been determined by NAVY DAYS to possess characteristics of reselling and/or a customer order that has been determined by NAVY DAYS to be fraudulent. Platforms affected by such removal and/or unsubscriptions include, but are not limited to:
- Any of NAVY DAYS’ online accounts;
- Email marketing lists;
- Text messaging programs; and/or
- Direct mailing lists.
- In addition, affected customers may be prohibited from accessing and/or registering for each of the aforementioned platforms in the future.
- Online Returns
- If within fifteen (15) days of your receipt of your purchase you are not satisfied with your purchase, then return it to us for a refund, subject to the following terms.
- To qualify for a return and refund, returned product must be
- shipped back to us within fifteen (15) days of your receipt of the product and
- in original condition, unwashed, unworn, and with all garment tags still attached.
- To return your merchandise:
- Visit our Returns Portal. Simply enter the order number found in your order confirmation email, along with your zip code.
- Select the items you want to return and print out your return shipping label.
- Keep in mind it is important to make note of your Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number in case something happens in the transit of the item.
- If you choose to use your own carrier, then you will be responsible for return shipping costs. Send returns back to us at:
8391 Beverly Blvd.
Los Angeles, CA 90048
- Label charges; original shipping charges
- A processing and handling fee of $5.00 will be deducted from your return credit. Original shipping charges are nonrefundable.
- Return time frame
- Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email notifying you that we have received your returned merchandise. Returns generally take five (5) to seven (7) business days to reach our distribution center.
- If the returned merchandise is in acceptable condition for return, a refund — less the original shipping charges and a $5.00 processing and handling fee — will automatically be applied to your original method of payment. Timeframe for refunds varies depending on varying processing times amongst payment providers. Refunds may take up to fifteen (15) business days to appear on your account.
- Once we process your return, you will receive an email notification regarding your refund.
- Important return information
- We refund any merchandise in resalable condition that is returned with a copy of your original invoice or order confirmation to the original payment method. Refunds for purchases made using a gift card or e-gift card as payment will be issued as merchandise credit for the amount purchased with the gift card/e-gift card, less the original shipping charges and a $5.00 processing and handling fee.
- Quality of your merchandise
- If you believe that your NAVY DAYS merchandise is faulty, damaged, or does not correspond to its description on our website, then please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Customer Initiated Order Cancellations and Changes
- You may make changes to or cancel your order at any time prior to the packing of your order in the Navy Days Distribution Center. To make changes to or cancel your order, please contact the Navy Days Customer Service Department by email at email@example.com.
- Merchandise on Backorder
- Merchandise on backorder is temporarily out of stock. If NAVY DAYS is unable to ship any merchandise on backorder within thirty (30) days of the date on which you placed your order, then NAVY DAYS will notify you at the email address that you have provided. You will not be charged for merchandise on backorder until it has been shipped. The shipping and handling for each item in an order is distributed so that it is directly proportional to the cost of an item; you will not be charged in the applicable proportional amount until the respective item has been shipped.
- All items in an order will be shipped via the shipping service type that you selected when placing your order. The status of a backordered item will remain open in an order until:
- The merchandise is in stock, NAVY DAYS has taken payment, and NAVY DAYS has shipped the merchandise;
- NAVY DAYS has contacted you to inform you that an item has been canceled; or
- You contact NAVY DAYS for the purpose of making a change to or cancelling your order.
- Prices and Payments
- NAVY DAYS may vary the price of its merchandise at any time. After NAVY DAYS has accepted an order, NAVY DAYS will not alter the price (except for merchandise that is eligible for a price adjustment).
- Price adjustments
- Orders that will be shipped to the U.S.: If you have ordered merchandise via the Website and NAVY DAYS has reduced the price of any item of merchandise (of the same color and size) in your order, then NAVY DAYS will process a price adjustment for you. NAVY DAYS offers price adjustments only for merchandise purchased at full price. Each item that you purchase from NAVY DAYS is eligible for only one (1) price adjustment. In order to request a price adjustment, please contact the Navy Days Customer Service Department by email at firstname.lastname@example.org within fourteen (14) days of the date on which you placed your order. Please remember to include your order number and other relevant details regarding the merchandise that you believe to be eligible for a price adjustment.
- Payments by credit card
- When you pay for an order using a credit card, NAVY DAYS reserves the right to request additional evidence of your billing information. Please note that all payments with a debit card will be processed in the form of credit. The charge for your order will appear on your credit card statement as "SP Navy Days." If you contest the validity and/or the amount of a charge pertaining to an order from NAVY DAYS and you believe it to be fraudulent, then please contact NAVY DAYS by email at email@example.com.
- NAVY DAYS will fully prosecute any fraudulent activity pertaining to the reversal of a valid charge for an order filed and delivered to the customer. In the event that your order has been canceled, then any "authorization hold" will drop off of your account within three (3) to five (5) business days.
- Limitation of Liability
- FOR PURPOSES OF THIS LIMITATION OF LIABILITY PROVISION, “NAVY DAYS” INCLUDES NOT ONLY NAVY DAYS LLC, BUT ALSO ITS PARENTS, SUBSIDIARIES, AFFILIATES, PREDECESSORS, SUCCESSORS, AND ASSIGNS, AND EACH OF THEIR RESPECTIVE OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, AND AGENTS.
- YOU WAIVE THE ABILITY TO ASSERT A CLAIM AGAINST NAVY DAYS MORE THAN ONE (1) YEAR AFTER THE FIRST EVENT OR FACT THAT GIVES RISE TO THE CLAIM.
- IN NO EVENT SHALL NAVY DAYS BE LIABLE TO YOU OR TO ANY THIRD PARTY FOR ANY INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES (INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO LOST PROFITS OR BUSINESS OPPORTUNITIES), REGARDLESS OF THE LEGAL THEORY, REGARDLESS OF WHETHER SUCH DAMAGES WERE FORESEEABLE, AND REGARDLESS OF WHETHER NAVY DAYS WAS ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
- NOTWITHSTANDING THE FOREGOING, THESE LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY SHALL NOT APPLY TO INJURIES: (1) TO THE BODY OR PERSON; OR (2) CAUSED BY NAVY DAYS’ WILLFUL, MALICIOUS, RECKLESS, OR GROSSLY NEGLIGENT ACTS OR OMISSIONS.
- THESE LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY SHALL SURVIVE THE TERMINATION OF THIS AGREEMENT. BECAUSE THE LAW REGARDING LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY VARIES FROM STATE TO STATE, THESE LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
- Additional Terms and Resources
- NAVY DAYS is located, and controls the Website, from its offices located in the State of New York. These Sales Terms shall be governed by the laws of the State of New York, without giving effect to its conflict of laws provisions. These Sales Terms are not enforceable by any party other than NAVY DAYS and its customers. If any provision of these Sales Terms is determined to not be enforceable, then that particular term will be deleted and all other terms will remain.